Monday, August 27, 2012

Ranch Potatoes

Ignore the odd name (I didn't know what else to call these), these potatoes are hands down some of the best potatoes I've ever had in my life!  And as a huge potato fan I feel qualified to say that! I got this delicious recipe from my dear neighbor Lesley and I'd make them for dinner every night if I could.  Yes, they're that good!

6-8 russet potatoes, peeled and diced into  bite sized cubes
1 cube real butter, melted
1 package dry ranch dressing mixture

Boil cubed potatoes in a large pot until they are just starting to get tender.  If overcooked, they'll be a mushy mess, so err on the side of undercooked here.  Drain and mix with melted butter and ranch dressing.  Spread out on a sheet pan and pop in the oven to bake until they start to get slightly browned and crispy!

No comments: