Monday, September 20, 2010

Emily's Yummy Crockpot Chicken

My sister Emily shared this recipe with me--she got it from her mother-in-law. We recently served it at the annual Jones family campout and it was a big hit! I loved it served taco style with all sorts of taco fixings. Emily also likes it as the main dish served alongside veggies, rolls, and such.

6 chicken breasts
1 package taco seasoning
1 can of black beans
1 can corn or 1 bag frozen corn
2 cups salsa

Put ingredients in a crockpot and cook on high for 4-6 hours. If serving taco style, remove chicken when done and shred with a hand mixer. Then return to soak in sauces for 30 minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SUPPPPER glad you posted this here! I wanted to make it tomorrow, and haven't written it down anywhere! THANKS for saving me! Love you!